Wallpaper Prints We’ve Used and Love in Minnesota Homes
“I thought I was over my wallpaper phase, but looking at what you have online has me right back into it. Oh, some of the papers are so gorgeous!” – Hirshfield’s customer K.M.
A few months ago K.M. saw a white birch bark wallpaper in an Arizona model home and could not get the paper off her mind. She emailed Hirshfield’s and I happened to have a sample roll of the paper in my office. Karma. The birch bark paper is really a paper-thin sheet of cork, adhered to a paper backing, and dyed white. K.M. plans on hanging the paper in a powder room.
Inquiring minds want to know? What are people hanging in their homes? Jane Hedin, skilled paper hanger and long-time Hirshfield’s customer, shares intel on recent wallpaper jobs:
- Dining Room – String, navy damask, and Sanderson green floral. All four walls were papered in these dining rooms – no feature walls.
- Kitchen – Candice Olson geometric pattern
- Entryway – Birch Trees by York Wlcvg.
- Hallway – Natural Reeds
- Stairwell and Entry – Zoffany vinyl texture
- Powder Room – Best of Show by Osborne and Little (black and white), Candice Olson Squiggle (glass beads), Thibaut chinoiserie, and Schumacher’s Imperial Trellis
- Ladies Dressing Room – Nudes (black and white)
- Mid-Century Modern Home – Black and white mural
Wallpapers shown are available at Hirshfield’s along with hundreds of other patterns!
Since Frank and Elizabeth Hirshfield opened their first store in 1894, it has been our mission to do the best job possible meeting customer needs and solving customer problems. Hirshfield’s. People and products you can trust.