Spring and fall. That’s when our lifestyle magazine is published and the fall issue of Hirshfield’s at Home magazine is out and about at our stores. Pick up a complementary copy or view it online right here. Gather decor inspiration, ponder all the paint colors shown, cook a new recipe, or just enjoy looking at all the pretty pictures.
What to look for in the 2019 Fall issue:
- Hirshfield’s 2020 Color Forecast and Color of the Year (Think Idris Elba’s shirt in his Stella Artois® commercial)
- Get to know the creative genius behind Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert — Annie Selke
- Delve into the dark and dramatic side of Benjamin Moore’s paint colors
- Four home redesigns each with a unique vibe
- Travel to Salem, Massachusetts on our dime
- A cartology craft and recipe or two
Take a moment for yourself and enjoy.
If you haven’t already picked up your fall issue of Hirshfield’s At Home lifestyle magazine, at one of our stores, you can view it online right here! If you’re a fan of magazines I’d recommend picking up a copy — the cover is printed on thick stock and filled with awesome photos and excellent articles.
What to look for in this issue:
- Hirshfield’s 2019 Color Forecast welcomes you to the magazine!
- Homes of four families and how they created their spaces to merge with their lifestyles (The Forever Home family is from the Twin Cities).
- Powder Rooms—an inspiring piece on using paint, pattern, and prints.
- Benjamin Moore’s Timeless Neutrals.
- Recipes, travel, and DIY round out the magazine.
Since Frank and Elizabeth Hirshfield opened their first store in 1894, it has been our mission to do the best job possible meeting customer needs and solving customer problems. Hirshfield’s. People and products you can trust.