Welcome to Bachman’s Spring Ideas House 2018! Each season (Spring, Fall and Winter) the oh-so fabulous design team at Bachman’s turns the family homestead into a seasonal Ideas House – a place to showcase new products, vintage, repurposed, everything floral, and Hirshfield’s Paint colors! The Spring Ideas House is full of colorful inspiration and the perfect refresh for the soul after our Minnesota winter. Added bonus is just about every item in the home is for sale including the one-of-a kind blue dot pieces.
The theme for the Spring Ideas House 2018 is Country Weekend with these key trends:
- Soft and subtle pinks, blues, and grays create a sophisticated countryside color palette.
- White and grey washed furniture captures the essence of country living.
- Green plants and fresh-cut blooms bring our favorite spring features into every room.
- Washed wood and galvanized metals combine to create a unique vintage style.
- Wildflowers, birds, and bees can be found throughout, imitating a country meadow.
Hirshfield’s Paint colors featured throughout the Ideas House:
Light Lichen 0211
Empire Rose 0069
Praise Giving 0540
Smoky tone 0541
Kitchen & Back Hall
Calm Breeze 0461
Feather Fern 0453
Flower Press Art Room
Thistle Gray 0197
Washed in Light 0873
Big Spender 0212
Since Frank and Elizabeth Hirshfield opened their first store in 1894, it has been our mission to do the best job possible meeting customer needs and solving customer problems. Hirshfield’s. People and products you can trust.