If you’re searching for unique window shades for your home in the Midwest, you can find the options you’re looking for at Hirshfield’s. We proudly offer top-of-the-line window treatments from trusted brands like Alta Window Fashions. In fact, Alta Window Fashions is known for its innovative window treatment designs that can accommodate just about any specialty windows you wish to shade.
Unique Window Coverings From Alta Window Fashions
With highly customizable window shades in all of the most popular styles, Alta Window Fashions offers an extensive selection of unique window coverings. Some of their innovative window treatments include:
- Two-on-one headrail – Featuring two separate shades that share the same headrail, this unique window shade provides a streamlined design that’s great for wider window openings.
- Vertical shades – While most people are accustomed to shades that move up and down to open and close, vertical shades that open side-to-side offer a great option for wide windows and patio doors.
- Circles and arches – Stationary and fan-fold shade options are available to accommodate curved window shapes like circles and arches.
- Skylights – Skylight window treatments can accommodate the angle of these windows for a seamless appearance. Plus, if your skylight is not easily accessible, motorized options with remote control operation offer added convenience.
- Angles and geometric shapes – If you have angled windows, hexagons, octagons, or other geometrically shaped windows, custom-built blinds or shades offer unique window coverings for these windows.
If you’re ready to start exploring the many unique window shades available from Alta Window Fashions and other top window treatment brands, contact Hirshfield’s today. We will be happy to provide a free design consultation at your home in the Midwest.